Don Cottage Self Catering
Drumnadrochit, Glenurquhart, Strathglass & Beauly
Don Cottage - Self Catering Cottage, Drumnadrochit, Loch Ness, sleeps 4, Open fire, One large or two small pet/s welcome.
Drumnadrochit is the largest village at Loch Ness well known as the Nessie capital of Loch Ness because of the excellent Loch Ness Monster exhibitions in the village. There is also a great selection of bars restaurants and shops in the village so making it a popular destination and base for highland holidays with a special place in the hearts of Nessie fans. Ideal location too for walking with many hill and forest walks on the doorstep. The village of Drumnadrochit is a short walk from Don Cottage, so just right to walk off the extra calories you may pick up in any of village restaurants.
Don Cottage traditional Highland cottage well equipped for self catering holidays, offering fabulous views of Glenurquhart at Drumnadrochit, a nice family atmosphere and a cosy log fire to tempt you to sit around. 1 or 2 small well behaved dogs welcome though the garden is not fenced. The local shops and pubs are one mile from the cottage.
This is a fine example of a traditional country cottage located in a lovely quiet part of Glenurquhart just minutes from Loch Ness. There are lots of outdoor activities in the area for the energetic types as well as peace, art, nature, fishing and photography opportunities for more sedate holidaymakers to enjoy.
- Lounge with Log fire, satellite TV and DVD player
- Fitted kitchen includes, oven electric hob and grill, washing machine, fridge with a freezer compartment, microwave and all the usual utensils.
- Ironing facilities.
- Underfloor heating in the kitchen.
- Bathroom with electric shower over the deep cast iron bath (great for relaxing after a days walking), shaving point and heated towel rail
- Bedrooms - one bedroom with king size bed and one twin bedroom with single beds
- Cot and high chair available on request.
Included in price
- Bed linen.
- Large sack of logs for the open fire.
- Parking for 2 cars,
Heating by electric storage heaters.
One large or two small well behaved dogs welcome
Good Housekeeping Deposit of £75.00 required.
- This is the authentic traditional highland cottage
- This is the place for a fishing holiday! If you want to fish Loch Ness, or in local rivers and lochs
- This is definitely the place for a monster spotting holiday! Nessie spotters are welcome and you will see lots of other wildlife also.
|Price Range:||£305 - £545|
|Location:||Drumnadrochit - Loch Ness|