Little Aird Hill Self Catering
Little Aird Hill
Northern Highlands, Wester Ross & Easter Ross
Little Aird Hill, Badachro, Gairloch, sleeps 2, wood burning stove. One pets welcome strictly by arrangement
Little Aird Hill is a unique contemporary style property clad in local larch, situated in order to make the most of the views of Badachro Bay and the surrounding mountains, the property is ideally suited for a couple or for one. It has has been equipped and furnished throughout in a modern style, and its location would make an ideal base for those guests looking for a special break or for those that want to explore this part of the west coast further.
Inside the property is light and airy and has an open plan layout which incorporates the kitchen, living and bedroom areas into one. Heated throughout with oil fired central heating this property also benefits from having a wood burner in the lounge, which is ideal for those milder nights. A pretty sunroom with floor to ceiling windows is situated off the open plan area, and is furnished with comfortable chairs and a dining table, an ideal place to sit and relax after a day exploring and watch the ever changing views. A shower room complete with under floor heating completes the facilities.
The property is separate from but shares its grounds with the main house of the owners which is run as a bed and breakfast. However the property does have its own separate garden area complete with garden furniture and a bbq. The owners being close to hand can offer a breakfast basket of local produce including their own eggs and bread, they can also offer a daily house-keeping service, both of which incur a small charge if required and which is payable to them direct.
Open plan studio style layout with natural oak floors comprising the following:
- Living room area, comfortable seating, wood burning stove, Digital TV, DVD, CD/RADIO with iPod docking station.French doors to sunroom.
- Kitchen area fully fitted with a breakfast bar, halogen hob, electric oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher.
- Bedroom area, king size bed, views across the bay.
- Sunroom with comfortable seating, dining area, large windows with marvellous views across Badachro Bay and the mountains beyond.
- Shower room, wc, whb, heated towel rail, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
- Outside garden area with garden furniture and a BBQ.
Included in the price
- Bed linen and towels.
- Electricity and oil fired heating, initial logs for the wood burner.
- Wifi Internet access, bring your own laptop.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Indoor and outdoor drying areas.
- Ironing facilities.
- Hair Dryer.
- Parking for 1 vehicle.
One pet is welcome, but phone to confirm before booking
Extras available - additional charges will apply
- Breakfast basket of home produce including eggs, bread and sausages.
- Daily house-keeping service.
Mobile Phone Reception
Due to the location the mobile phone suppliers with the best coverage are advised as O2 and Vodaphone..
Good Housekeeping Deposit
A Good Housekeeping Deposit of £75.00 will be required.
- Remote and beautiful west coast location.
- Amenties of Badachro and Gairloch close to hand.
- Superb beaches, walking, climbing and fishing on your doorstep.
|Price Range:||£295 - £475|
More Properties in this Region
- Taigh Fiodha
- Rowan Cottage - Arrina
- Kinloch Damph Lodge
- Ceol na Mara
- Stac Polly
- Swallow Byre
- Charleston House
- Cuaig Croft
- Tigh A Chreagan
- Garden Cottage
- Ardoch Bothy
- Campbell House
- Macrae Croft
- The Bothy
- Stoer Lodge
- Bayside Cottage
- Hill Cottage
- Woodside Lodge
- Locholly Lodge
- Pine Lodge
- Gracie's Cottage