Ardoch Bothy Self Catering
Northern Highlands, Wester Ross & Easter Ross
Ardoch Bothy, Achintraid, Loch Kishorn, Wester Ross, Wood Burner, Sleeps 2, Sorry no Pets.
Friday to Friday Booking.
Ardoch Bothy sits in an elevated position overlooking Loch Kishorn and the Isle of Skye. The property is a perfect base for exploring the surrounding west coast area, including the Applecross peninsula, the Isle of Skye, Torridon and Gairloch. This unique property has recently been completed and is perfect for a couple, a single person, or a couple with a young baby.
The spacious open plan design incorporates the sitting room, kitchen and bedroom. Stylishly furnished and equipped to a high standard including a wood burner, guests can relax and enjoy the views of the sea loch and the surrounding countryside from the large windows. Outside a pretty terraced area is ideal for those warmer summer nights.
Achintraid is neighboured by the village of Kishorn, which has a small craft shop and the renowned Kishorn Seafood Restaurant, which serves the best of the local catch. Further afield you will find Lochcarron and Shieldaig - Lochcarron being the larger offers a wider selection of facilities including a hotel bar and a couple of restaurants. Crossing the historic Bealach na Ba “pass of the cattle” which is the highest mountain road in the UK, takes you to Applecross, one of the most unspoilt and remotest areas in Scotland
- Open plan living incorporating the sitting room, kitchen and bedroom.
- Sitting room, comfortable sofa, wood burner, wall-mounted flat screen TV with Freesat, iPod dock.
- Kitchen area, electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, dining table and seating for two.
- Bedroom area, king size zip and link bed (this can be made up as a twin if required, please advise at time of booking) writing desk and chair.
- Seperate hall/utility area housing the washer/dryer and freezer.
- Bathroom, bath with shower over, wc, whb.
Included in the rent
- All bed linen & towels.
- Initial logs for the wood burner, additional logs available at a small charge.
- Underfloor electric heating throughout.
- Cot and highchair.
- Outside patio and garden area with garden furniture.
- Ironing facilities.
- Indoor and outdoor drying.
- Selection of reading material.
- Parking on site.
- WiFi internet access, bring your own laptop.
Good Housekeeping Deposit of £100.00 required.
- Secluded location with stunning views to Skye, over Loch Kishorn.
- Unique property, beautifully refurbished and stylishly furnished.
- A good base for exploring the west coast and the Isle of Skye.
|Price Range:||£375 - £675|
|Location:||Kishorn - Loch Carron - Wester Ross|
More Properties in this Region
- Stac Polly
- Campbell House
- Pine Lodge
- The Bothy
- Swallow Byre
- Stoer Lodge
- Tigh A Chreagan
- Hill Cottage
- Garden Cottage
- Highland Coach House
- Kinloch Damph Lodge
- Woodside Lodge
- Macrae Croft
- Rowan Cottage - Arrina
- Gracie's Cottage
- Bayside Cottage
- Locholly Lodge
- Taigh Fiodha
- Charleston House
- Cuaig Croft
- Little Aird Hill
- Ceol na Mara