Moll House Self Catering
Skye & Lochalsh
Moll House, Sconser, Isle of Skye, Sleeps 6, Wood Burning Stove, Pet Welcome
Just a few miles from the village of Sconser on Skye's east coast, Moll House enjoys a fabulous shoreline location with views across to Scalpay and Raasay. Tastefully furnished and equipped to a high standard the property is modern, spacious and light. Accommodating up to six, the property's quiet and enviable position makes it an ideal base for a family holiday. Situated on a quiet minor road, the location is perfect no matter what your outdoor pursuit. With direct access into the surrounding hills it is popular with walkers and climbers, and its waterside location makes it ideal for the water enthusiast or fisher. For a more relaxed holiday perhaps just relax in the garden and enjoy the views.
From Sconser a short ferry trip takes you to the island of Raasay, one of Scotland’s most beautiful and unspoilt islands. An ideal location for a day out, Raasay is popular for its cultural heritage, walks and wildlife. Skye itself has numerous places of interest for the visitor: ancient castles, Talisker distillery, unspoilt beaches, picturesque villages, and of course the magnificent Black and Red Cuillin mountains.
- Lounge with wood burner, LED TV with Freesat and a blu-ray player, CD, Radio & iPod Dock.
- Dining room with table and seating for six.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker, halogen hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dining area.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, large fridge.
- Cloakroom with wc and whb.
All main rooms at the property benefit from sea views.
- Master bedroom, king size bed, en-suite shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail.
- King size bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath, wc, whb, heated towel rail.
All bedrooms benefit from sea views.
Included in the rent
- All bed linen & towels.
- Electricity and electric heating throughout.
- Initial fuel for the wood burner, additional will be supplied by the caretaker at cost.
- Indoor and outdoor drying areas.
- Ironing facilities.
- Cot available on request.
- Large enclosed garden with garden furniture.
- Parking for five cars.
Good Housekeeping Deposit of £100.00 required.
- An ideal base to explore this part of the island.
- Quiet location with unspoilt views towards Scalpay and Raasay.
- Hill walking available from the property.
|Price Range:||£480 - £760|
|Location:||Moll - Isle of Skye|
More Properties in this Region
- Black Shed
- Taigh Druim
- Eilean Mor
- An Acail
- Skye Woodhouse
- An Slinnean
- Pooltiel House
- Henderson House
- Port Elgol Cottage
- An Airidh
- Torvaig Cottage
- Tigh Nighean Bhan
- Katie's Cottage
- The Orchids
- Timber House
- White-Tail Croft
- Leachachan Barn
- Matheson's Croft House
- Old Post Office