Cameron's Cottage Self Catering
Fort Augustus & South Loch Ness
Cameron’s Cottage, Foyers, Sleeps 6, Wood Burner, Pets Welcome
Looking to stay in a unique property then consider Cameron’s Cottage, this traditional barn has recently been renovated and now offers fabulous accommodation sleeping up to six. The property is semi detached and has been tastefully furnished in an eclectic mix of modern and traditional pieces. Retaining much of its original character the property makes an ideal base for a great Scottish holiday and exploring the quiet and unspoilt south side of Loch Ness.
On entering the property guests will find themselves in a large spacious hallway, off this the main living and bedrooms are located. The main living area is open plan and incorporates the living, dining and kitchen areas. This room has a vaulted ceiling and is spacious and light, at one end the lounge area has comfortable sofas and a wood burner, ideal for those milder nights. At the other end the kitchen has all the usual kitchen appliances and a large dining table seating six.
From this room the hall leads to the bedrooms; a master located to the front of the property has a king size bed and an en-suite shower room, a twin bedroom to the side of the property with an en-suite shower room, and to the rear of the property another double with a king size bed. A separate family bathroom with a traditional style roll top bath, and a separate cloakroom, completes the facilities.
Although the cottage is semi detached, the layout ensures that the property is private, with it's own entrance and garden area.
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- Lounge with wood burning stove, digital TV with Sky Package, DVD, CD, radio. Selection of DVDs, CDs, games and books.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker, induction hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dining table and seating for six.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite shower room, wc, whb.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, wc, whb.
- Bedroom with king size bed.
- Bathroom with traditional style roll top bath, wc, whb.
- Cloakroom with wc, whb.
Included in the rent
- All bed linen, electricity and initial basket of logs for the wood burner. Towels can be hired at an additional charge of £5.00 per set.
- Heating at the property is provided by a log boiler system with radiators throughout, this ensures the house is maintained at all times of year at an ambient temperature.
- Cot and high chair available.
- Indoor and outdoor drying areas.
- Ironing facilities.
- Large garden with furniture and bbq.
- Wifi internet access - bring your own laptop.
- Parking for three cars.
- Tesco delivery can be arranged to this property.
Good Housekeeping Deposit of £75.00 required.
- Beautiful conversion of an original barn.
- Well equipped property.
- An ideal base to explore the south side of Loch Ness.
Was £695 now £645 - Save £50
Available from: 22/06/2013 to 29/06/2013
Offer Code: 729-288B2157
|Price Range:||£395 - £715|
|Location:||Foyers - South Loch Ness|
More Properties in this Region
- Old Lock Keepers Cottage
- Gate House
- Owl Cottage
- Old Schoolhouse
- The Coltsfoots
- The Haven
- Rowan Ridge
- Lus na Gaoithe
- Woodpecker Pad
- Coach House
- Allt a'Mhuilinn
- Log House
- Hill Head Croft