Airdaniar Self Catering
Northern Highlands, Wester Ross & Easter Ross
Airdaniar Cottage, Applecross Peninsula, Sleeps 4
Sorry no pets
Airdaniar is situated on the remote and unspoilt Applecross Peninsula. The property enjoys a spectacular coastal location, and enjoys views over the Inner Sound towards Raasay, Rona and the Isle of Skye. The property would make an ideal base for exploring not only the Applecross area, but the surrounding Wester Ross area further.
Tastefully furnished throughout in a traditional style the property is located over two levels. On the ground floor the sitting room and kitchen both benefit from garden views, The sitting room has comfortable seating and a digital TV, off this room and located to the rear a dining room is located, ideal for family dinners, or perhaps to relax in after a day exploring. The kitchen is equipped with all the usual electric appliances and a good selection of equipment, which should keep any chef happy. A family bathroom complete with a shower over completes the accommodation on this level.
On the upper level the bedrooms have combed ceilings and the owner has provided quality bed linen and towels. Both bedrooms enjoy views to the garden and over the Inner Sound. Outside the garden area is enclosed, many herbs grow in the garden and guests are free to use at their leisure. The garden has various places to sit including a separate patio area, ideally positioned to enjoy the panoramic views.
- Front porch area with payphone.
- Sitting room with comfortable sofa, armchairs, Freeview Digital TV, DVD player, video, CD, radio.
- Kitchen with electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, and all the usual kitchen equipment.
- Dining room with table and seating for four.
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower over, wc, whb, heated towel rail, wall heater.
- Master bedroom with double bed, coombed ceilings, views to the sea.
- Twin bedroom, coombed ceilings, views to the sea.
Included in the price
- All bed linen and towels.
- Electricity and total control electric storage heating.
- Enclosed garden, with garden furniture and barbeque.
- Indoor and outdoor drying facilities.
- Ironing facilities.
- Hair dryer.
- Selection of books, cds, and videos.
- Off road parking for two cars.
The water supply is private and comes from the surrounding hills. The water is filtered however as a precaution you may want to boil water for personal consumption or use bottled water.
Mobile Phone Reception
Due to the location mobile coverage may be limited or even unavailable.
Good Housekeeping Deposit
A Good Housekeeping Deposit of £75.00 is required at this property.
Local Filling Station
A community filling station is available in the village of Applecross, open 24/7 the pumps are automated and accept credit and debit cards.
- Spectacular coastal location on the remote and unspoilt Applecross peninsula.
- A fantastic area for walking and cycling.
- An ideal area for wildlife enthusiasts.
|Price Range:||£550 - £750|
|Location:||Callakille - Applecross - Wester Ross|
More Properties in this Region
- Rowan Cottage - Arrina
- Macrae Croft
- Kinloch Damph Lodge
- Woodside Lodge
- Stoer Lodge
- Ardoch Bothy
- Gracie's Cottage
- Campbell House
- The Bothy
- Locholly Lodge
- Garden Cottage
- Pine Lodge
- Charleston House
- Stac Polly
- Taigh Fiodha
- Bayside Cottage
- Tigh A Chreagan
- Little Aird Hill
- Cuaig Croft
- Hill Cottage
- Ceol na Mara
- Swallow Byre