Location: Nedd - Drumbeg - Sutherland & Caithness
Price From: £830 p.w.
Near this property...
Seahorses, Nedd near Drumbeg
Sleeps 6 - Wifi - Wood Burner - Pets Welcome
Coming soon, more information to follow .............
Facilities - Downstairs
- Spacious lounge with French Doors giving direct access to the garden, comfortable seating, log fire, TV/DVD with Netflix (own account required).
- Large open-plan kitchen and dining area, dining table and seating for six.
- Kitchen, Induction hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine and all the usual kitchen equipment.
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer and additional fridge/freezer.
- King size bedroom with fabulous en-suite shower room, walk in rainfall shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail. TV with Wii sports.
- Cloak room, wc, whb.
- Entrance hall with plenty of space for outdoor gear.
Facilities – Upstairs
- King size bedroom with e-suite shower room, shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail.
- Twin bedroom with n-suite shower room, shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail.
Included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels.
- Electricity and heating costs.
- Initial supply of logs included for fire.
- Under-floor heating throughout ground floor (ground source heat).
- Therma-skirt heating system in upstairs bedrooms.
- Wifi internet access.
- Ironing facilities.
- Indoor & outdoor drying areas.
- Hair dryer in each bedroom.
- Travel cot, high chair, stair gate and baby bath, (please note no bed linen is supplied).
- Quality books and maps.
- Walking route advice, GPS information.
- Telescope for star gazing.
- Honesty phone.
- 2 fishing rods.
- Garden with furniture and barbecue.
- Off road parking for three cars.
Two well behaved dogs are allowed, however the garden is not fully enclosed, a weekly charge of £25.00 for each pet applies. Please note that pets are not allowed in the bedrooms and must be kept on a lead whilst outside.
Mobile Phone Signal
Please note that mobile phone signal can be quite patchy in the area, however the house does have a phone with an honesty pot.
Good Housekeeping Deposit
A Good Housekeeping Deposit of £150.00 is required at the property.
- Secluded location with spectacular sea and mountain views.
- An ideal base for the outdoor enthusiast with forest walks and the Assynt Mountains not far away.
- Village amenities including shop, hotel and restaurant/bar – one mile away.
Sorry, no one has reviewed this property yet. But please don't let this put you off; all self catering properties are vetted by Wilderness Cottages before we upload them to our web site.